"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."

"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."
"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens." - Proverbs 31:15

Monday, January 16, 2012

Mayonnaise Rolls

Mayonnaise Rolls

  • 2 cups Self-Rising Flour
  • 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
  • 1 cup of Milk (fat content not important)
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Grease two six-cup muffin pans or one 12-cup pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Combine all ingredients in one bowl, then spoon into muffin pans. (Sometimes I don't have enough dough for all the tins)
4) Bake for 12-15 minutes or until roll tops are golden brown. (I like mine a little "doughy" so don't wait until they are completely brown on top.)

1 comment:

  1. I don't like writing negative comments about anything - but I decided I would be honest with my comments, because I would want others to be. I made these and It wasn't a favorite. I'm sure it's just a personal preference, but they didn't go over well with the family. My son and his friend I think had their minds made up before they even tried them though, to be honest - they were turned off by the word Mayonnaise. I should have known better and just called them "rolls". I thought they were ok, but not a personal favorite. I guess I'm more of a yeast roll person.

    ReplyDelete