"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."

"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."
"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens." - Proverbs 31:15

Friday, May 11, 2012

No Fail, Easy Pork Chops

I am constantly on the lookout for yummy easy make ahead meals.  I made this 1 up and you can alter to suit your tastes but here is my version.  Remember, I feed 6 pigs people so adjust accordingly.

2.5 pounds bone-in pork chops
garlic powder
salt
pepper
brown sugar
broth

Wash the pork chops(I don't know why but I saw it on the food channel so I do it).  Place them in a baking pan(needs to be deep).  Rub them with garlic powder, S&P, and brown sugar on both sides.  Pour broth over chops in pan to make about 1/4 inch in the bottom.  Cover tightly and bake on 300 for about 3 hours.  They will be so tender that you will have a hard time getting them out of the pan in 1 piece.  I serve them over rice or potatoes.  Easy and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment