"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."

"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."
"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens." - Proverbs 31:15

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Easy Buffalo Chicken Strips

I have recently developed a love for mildly spicy things.  I came up with a recipe that my kids would eat and wouldn't be too unhealthy or expensive(wings can be costly).

1 pkg chicken breast strips
1/2 bottle Texas Pete Buffalo Sauce
Bread crumbs
Chip(crushed) plain
Cooking spray
Ranch dressing mix in envelope.


Wash the chicken and place in container.  Pour sauce on the chicken and shake it up.  Let it marinate for a while(at least an hour).
Place chips in a plastic baggie and crush completely.  Place in a round cake pan.  Place bread crumbs in a round cake pan.  Spray your pan and preheat oven to 375.  I use my own contraption.  I use a mesh pizza pan on top of of a lasagna pan.  This keeps the meat from being soggy on the bottom and you have to turn it.
Take the chicken strip and roll in the bread crumbs and then in the chips.  Place on pan.  Do this with all the chicken.  Cook for 20 minutes.

I sprinkle just a little ranch mix on top of the chicken and serve with celery, carrots, and ranch or blue cheese dressing.  My kids loved this so much!  So did we!  It was delicious and easy and quick.  I had mine on a salad for a healthier option!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Sarita!!! These look so easy and super yummy!!!! Can't wait to try them!!!

    ReplyDelete