"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."

"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."
"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens." - Proverbs 31:15

Monday, February 27, 2012

Roach Family Meal Plan - Feb 27th - March 5th

Well, I'm finally back into the swing of things!  After being gone myself for two weeks and then my husband being gone for a week (leaving the day after I came home), it's been pretty hectic around here.  But, I recovered this weekend and am back into normal life.... so with normal life comes a meal plan.  I also need to get moving posting some new recipes......But first, the meal plan:



Monday Feb 27 - spaghetti with meatballs / green beans / garlic bread pull-aparts
Tuesday Feb 28 - creamy pork chops / seasoned fries / veggie
Wednesday Feb 29 - Journey Group
Thursday Mar 1 - Jambalaya / cornbread
Friday Mar 2 - Lemon chicken tortellini / garlic bread / green beans
Saturday Mar 3 - Hamburgers & Hot Dogs / brown rice casserole / baked beans
Sunday Mar 4 - Salisbury Steak / Mashed Potatoes / baby carrots
Monday Mar 5 - Crock pot chicken casserole / corn / croissants

If you notice, I have a recipe from the blog for EVERY single day that I'm cooking this week - and only one of them is my own :)  I love that we are sharing recipes and making dinner (at least at my home) more enjoyable!  I'm looking forward to spring / summer and fresh veggies.... would love to see some fresh veggie recipes :)

1 comment:

  1. Great menu plan, Charity! Thanks for posting it!!! It looks like you are getting a lot of use out of the recipes on the blog! That's awesome! And some good veggie recipes sounds like a great idea! I'm gonna have to go through my recipes and see what I can find! :)

    ReplyDelete