"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."

"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."
"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens." - Proverbs 31:15

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cheesy Garlic Bread Pull Apart

First let me start off this recipe by saying 3 things.

1. I'm addicted to Pinterest

2. I LOVE to try new recipes, and that's just what I did with this last night to go with my Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna

3) super easy, and yummy

 

Cheesy garlic bread pull apart

.
2- canisters homestyle biscuits (10 count)
Cheddar cheese (I used shredded cheese since that's what we had on hand)
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon parsley flakes


 But you can use as much or as little cheese as you would like.  If you need to flatten out the biscuit a little to fit the cheese, that's okay.
Fold the biscuit around the cheese and make sure you press it together so the cheese doesn't ooze out. :-)

Spray a pan (I used a regular pie pan) and pile your cheesy biscuits in!  Don't press them down, they will bake together well. 

Melt your butter, add the garlic and parsley flakes.  With a pastry brush, spread mixture over the dough.  Leave a little left over.  Bake at the temp suggested on the biscuit directions.  You will probably need to almost double the baking time.  Mine suggested baking for 8-10 mins, I ended up baking for 15 mins.

See, aren't they pretty! :-)  Ooops...you can see some of my cheese trying to escape!

Flip the biscuits over onto a platter or plate and spread remaining melted butter on top! 

3 comments:

  1. Yep. I'll be making these soon. Thanks for sharing! ~Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever done this with crescent rolls? Just curious. I am making this on Italian night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah this is a good one!!! So gonna be doing this one night!

    ReplyDelete