"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."

"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."
"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens." - Proverbs 31:15

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baked Corn Pudding

This is one of my FAVORITE Christmas dinner recipes!!!  Its easy to make and SOOOO good.  My hubby is not a huge fan of corn, so he doesn't eat a lot of this.  But that's OK with me!  That just means I get more!  :)  I originally found this recipe on AllRecipes, but I changed it a little to fit my tastes.  If you'd like to see the original recipe, click here.

Baked Corn Pudding

1/4 cup sugar
1 box Jiffy Cornbread Mix
3 eggs
1 cup milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 can whole kernel corn, drained
1 can cream-style corn



1.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.) In a bowl, combine sugar and Jiffy Mix.  Whisk in eggs, milk, melted butter, salt and pepper.
3.) Stir in cans of corn.  Pour into greased 1&1/2 quart baking dish.
4.) Bake, uncovered, in preheat oven for 1 hour to 1hour and 15 minutes, or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment