"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."

"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."
"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens." - Proverbs 31:15

Friday, January 13, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Sweet

2-Big containers of Cool Whip
2-pkgs Chocolate Chip Cookies
1-small bowl if milk
In large glass bowl or those ones with a stand (like a trifle bowl), put some cool whip on the bottom and smooth all the way around to make a layer.
Dip cookies in Milk one at a time & make a layer on top of cool whip.
Repeat process till you get to top and then add crunched up cookies cookies on top for decoration. Refrigerator for at least one hour or overnight which is better.
Very good and easy. My family gives this one *****5 Stars

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the way it looks on blog. I gotta get used to doing this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christy! I went into the post and separated everything to make it a little easier to read. Thanks for sharing! Looks like a really yummy & super easy dessert! This would be a great dessert to bring to a party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you!! I had it all separated but when I posted it somehow it was all bunched up. I will get the hang of it oneday. I am on my phone so its harder to do than a computer. Thanks for all your help. :)

    ReplyDelete