"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."

"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens."
"She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens." - Proverbs 31:15

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Proverbs 31 - my personal study of "The Wife of Good Character"

When we put this cooking blog together, and Rebekka came up with the name, I decided to look into the Proverbs 31 woman.  I read through Proverbs 31 and decided to devote some time to this "Proverbs 31 woman".  I already have a blog where I share pretty much my life in this family that God has created for me.... and I'm sharing my thoughts about my Proverbs 31 study there as well.  My personal family blog is called "Family Redefined" and my thoughts on the Proverbs woman are shared there.  I'm taking apart the Proverbs 31 verses and tackling small chunks on a weekly basis - so check back frequently for new thoughts and new characteristics I'm focusing on / pondering and developing in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment